Contact Support

winwave
Wild Pelican
Posts: 10875
Joined: Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:34 am
Status: Offline

Re: Contact Support

Postby winwave » Mon Jun 20, 2016 12:56 pm

Wave755 wrote:Steve, I am getting a security certificate alert for the Gotula site? :?:


+1.


It's the facilities stupid!

User avatar
NOLABigSteve
Riptide
Posts: 2966
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 2010 12:00 am
Location: New Orleans, LA
Contact:
Status: Offline

Re: Contact Support

Postby NOLABigSteve » Mon Jun 20, 2016 1:32 pm

What browser and version are you guys using? We do not use any form of SSL (https://) for this site, so I am not really sure why you are getting that error, unless I can duplicate it.

1. When did that problem start for you?
2. At what frequency are you alerted?

Try some of the suggestions found at the link below, and let me know what happens.

http://www.fixedbyvonnie.com/2014/03/why-do-i-keep-getting-certificate-errors-browser/#.V2g2AJMrK00


Roll Wave!
Tulane University c/o 2003
Football Defensive End '99, '00, '01, '02
2002 Hawaii Bowl Champions
School of Engineering (Computer Science)

Wave755
Swell
Posts: 2309
Joined: Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:04 pm
Status: Offline

Re: Contact Support

Postby Wave755 » Mon Jun 20, 2016 1:57 pm

NOLABigSteve wrote:What browser and version are you guys using? We do not use any form of SSL (https://) for this site, so I am not really sure why you are getting that error, unless I can duplicate it.

1. When did that problem start for you?
2. At what frequency are you alerted?

Try some of the suggestions found at the link below, and let me know what happens.

http://www.fixedbyvonnie.com/2014/03/why-do-i-keep-getting-certificate-errors-browser/#.V2g2AJMrK00

For me it started about 4 days ago and has happened multiple times again today? The alert states the certificate expired on May 17, 2016?



User avatar
Show Me
Riptide
Posts: 2557
Joined: Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:24 pm
Location: Saint Bernard
Status: Offline

Re: Contact Support

Postby Show Me » Mon Jun 20, 2016 4:34 pm

Wave755 wrote:Steve, I am getting a security certificate alert for the Gotula site? :?:

Check the date and time on your computer.
Sounds like your computer clock year is not set.



Wave755
Swell
Posts: 2309
Joined: Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:04 pm
Status: Offline

Re: Contact Support

Postby Wave755 » Mon Jun 20, 2016 4:54 pm

Show Me wrote:
Wave755 wrote:Steve, I am getting a security certificate alert for the Gotula site? :?:

Check the date and time on your computer.
Sounds like your computer clock year is not set.

6/20/2016 @ 4:54 p.m.?



User avatar
Show Me
Riptide
Posts: 2557
Joined: Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:24 pm
Location: Saint Bernard
Status: Offline

Re: Contact Support

Postby Show Me » Mon Jun 20, 2016 5:00 pm

Wave755 wrote:
Show Me wrote:
Wave755 wrote:Steve, I am getting a security certificate alert for the Gotula site? :?:

Check the date and time on your computer.
Sounds like your computer clock year is not set.

6/20/2016 @ 4:54 p.m.?

Ok. 99% of the time that causes a security certificate issue.



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests