Board Rules

Questions, complaints, and suggestions are always welcome.
Jonathan
Riptide

Steve were are your board rules. I am not going to participate on this board if posters use vulgar language even if in code. Also no politics thanks

NOLABigSteve
Riptide

There are no rules per say, except no really vulgar language (I'll add a few filters to block out particular words) and serious threats made against others. Stay with us.
Roll Wave!
Tulane University c/o 2003
Football Defensive End '99, '00, '01, '02
2002 Hawaii Bowl Champions
School of Engineering (Computer Science)
JTLiuzza
Swell

I probably will regret jumping in here but in 30 seconds Jonathan I found this little gem of your authorship:

"Jts was a physical science major at TU he took over loser wayne picou's board at $6 per month when Wayne went nuts he rarely attends TU games and gives minimal money to TU in my opinion he is an alleged neo nazi because he does not allow any opinion on his board roller,Randy mc, big mo eyre as, Nola Dave,gsox are slaves to this guy afraid to say how they feel about coaches cowen and our ad"

In one post you accused a deceased guy of being a "loser" and a "nut." Then you labeled Jts a "neo nazi" and then accused a laundry list of other guys of being "slaves" and basically stated they were cowards.

If I looked further I could probably find dozens of posts where you basically accuse Rick Jones of everything short of crimes against humanity. But I think I've made my point.

Your self righteous indignation rings very hollow.
The second commandment has not been abrogated.